To enable us
to give the highest level of service to our Clients, please note the
- All appointment times include setting up of the room and client changing
time, before and after treatment. Times shown may not be actually treatment
- Being on time for your appointment is essential.
- Feel free to arrival 10 minutes and relax prior to treatment, this will
also allow time to update the record cards or complete a consultation
- Clients arriving late, will only receive the balance of their
appointment time, but charged full price for the treatments booked
Cancellation of Appointments
- We request 24hrs notice for cancellation or rescheduling, otherwise 100%
of appointment cost will be charged.
- Rescheduling on the day is not possible. You would have to pay for the
missed appointment plus the new appointment.
- Clients “not showing” for an appointment, will be charged 100%
of the appointment cost.
- Course appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be
deducted from course records.
- All bookings over 2.5 hrs, we request a 50% deposit.
- Group bookings where 2 or more friends are booked in together, we
request a 50% deposit.
- Must be used within 6 months
- Are not redeemable for cash
- Please quote reference number when making appointments
- Must be produced on arrival at the Salon as proof of
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced
- We reserve the right to increase our prices, and discontinue treatments,
as required, without notice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate
Visiting the Salon
It is the Clients responsibility to inform us before every treatment, if they are pregnant, on medication or suffering any kind of illness or health issue, as we may advise you not to take the treatments booked.
As a courtesy to other Clients and to maintain a relaxed atmosphere, please switch off your phone volume before entering the Salon.
We welcome any feedback you may wish to give about Pout Beauty. Please email your feedback, suggestion or query to email@example.com
To meet with insurance requirements and also in our effort to maintain a relaxed atmosphere, we would politely ask Clients having treatments, not to bring babies or children under the age of 12 to the Salon.
We accept NO responsibility for any loss or mislaid personal belongings